B+H is looking for students to join the Toronto team for Winter 2019 Co-op. Candidates must be detail oriented, efficient, adaptable to changing deadlines and priorities and work well collaboratively. They are expected to think critically and contribute creatively to the design process.
Specific Position Responsibilities
– Participate in all phases of project development: schematic design to contract administration.
– Prepare client presentation materials, design development documentation, site and environmental analysis, construction documentation, on a wide variety of projects under guidance from senior architects.
– Perform industry related research: building science, code issues, design research, sustainability, etc.
– Assist senior team members with production of design documents.
– Create 3D and physical models for internal review and conceptual study.
– Perform other related duties as required.
– Demonstrated ability to use Revit, AutoCAD, MS Office Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator and 3D Modelling Software such as SketchUp and Rhino.
– Portfolio of works from school and/or other placements demonstrating understanding of theory and technical skills.
** Applications should be accompanied with a portfolio.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume and portfolio to email@example.com , with ‘Architectural Assistant – Toronto’ in the subject line.