Our Singapore Studio is open to receive Architecture Student. Join us: we offer you real projects experience!
Specific Position Responsibilities
• Supports the project team through entry-level design and technical tasks
• Revises drawings and renderings
• Conducts research for the project team.
• Produces graphic presentations and builds study models
• Performs calculations and basic analytical tasks
• Organizes files, materials, and displays
• Learns to manage workload within a context of schedules and work plans
• Works on multiple projects and collaborates with team members
• Begins to understand the process of time management, project planning, concept, and design
• Completion of minimum 2nd year of Architectural or related bachelor’s program or enrollment in related master’s degree program.
• Good command of English.
• Software/Technology: 3DMax, Modelling (Rhino, Grasshopper); BIM (Revit); Rendering (Rhino Vray, Lumion); Graphic (illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
• Strong design capabilities as demonstrated in portfolio or work samples
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume and portfolio to SingaporeResumes@bharchitects.com, with “Architecture Student” in the subject line.