B+H Architects is a global, award-winning firm with a 60+ year legacy of building creative solutions for clients through the delivery of architecture, interior design, landscape, planning, and other consulting services.
Working from studios in Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Seattle, Dubai, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore & Ho Chi Minh City, we are creating the framework around which people live their lives. We believe in the power of design to transform spaces, communities, and economies. We enable our clients’ visions through customized designs that exceed their business goals and inspire the people that live, work, heal, play, and learn within them. We view every challenge as an opportunity for learning and never lose sight of the people we’re designing for – regardless of the type of development, scale, scope, or geography involved.
Our more than 450 team members are committed to delivering bold and inspiring design solutions that are driven by honed insight, active listening, fearless entrepreneurialism, and a collaborative fusion of perspectives. Design performance achieved through constant innovation, accountability, hands-on service, cultivating talent, and being a champion for diversity in all its forms – these are the things we value.
Our HCMC Studio is open to receive Architecture Students all year round. We offer you real projects experience!
Specific Position Responsibilities
- Supports the project team through entry-level design and technical tasks
- Revises drawings and renderings
- Conducts research for the project team.
- Produces graphic presentations and builds study models
- Performs calculations and basic analytical tasks
- Organizes files, materials, and displays
- Learns to manage workload within a context of schedules and work plans
- Works on multiple projects and collaborates with team members
- Begins to understand the process of time management, project planning, concept, and design
- Completion of minimum 2nd year of Architectural or related bachelor’s program or enrollment in related master’s degree program.
- Good command of English.
- Software/Technology: 3DMax, Modelling (Rhino, Grasshopper); BIM (Revit); Rendering (Rhino Vray, Lumion); Graphic (illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- Strong design capabilities as demonstrated in portfolio or work samples
For more information about our firm please visit www.bharchitects.com
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume and portfolio to HCMCResumes@bharchitects.com, with “Architecture Student” in the subject line.