Based in our Hong Kong studio as part of the Healthcare Architecture team and reporting to the Director of Healthcare based in Hong Kong. This position is responsible for supporting the healthcare project management of our studios across Asia, while ensuring B+H global brand compliance and standards. This position will work closely with Asia-based Principals and Directors, as well architecture team members based in other studios, countries and regions.
The successful candidate has experience in a fast-paced, design focused atmosphere and thrives in an international, collaborative virtual team environment.
- Manage the contractual and financial responsibilities of projects for hospitals and related facilities
- Monitor the design process from conceptual phase through to construction
- Ensure the completion of projects within budget, on schedule and meeting all program objectives
- Serve as primary resource to clients on all project related issues
- Provides technical support and project communications to team
- Communicates with consultants, contractors, sub-consultants and other disciplines to ensure effective communication.
- Manages specialized healthcare consultants including medical equipment planners and manages integration of guidance into the work of the design and planning team.
- Assists senior management in developing and validating project scope and fee, budget, and scope of services during the marketing and contract development process.
- Assists in preparing project presentations. May participate and/or lead client presentations.
- Consistently provides complete and timely communication of project information to and from clients and project team
- Fosters a culture of external and internal client service
- Understands the client’s expectations for lifecycle costing, return on investment and development of a project that works within the boundaries of the strategic business case.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in architecture with specific concentration in healthcare and experience in Asia
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or equivalent in education or experience required.
- Strong knowledge of technical healthcare design requirements including understanding of technical requirements for interventional, patient care and clinical support areas
- Understanding and possess working knowledge of current trends and drivers in the Healthcare Industry
- Strong organization, collaboration and communication skills to lead clients and the design team throughout planning processes
- Ability to plan, organize, motivate, mentor, direct and evaluate the work of others
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent client management and leadership skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
For more information about our firm please visit www.bharchitects.com
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume and portfolio to AsiaResumes@bharchitects.com, with “Healthcare Architect” in the subject line.