Our HCMC Studio is open to receive Interior Design Students all year round. We offer you real projects experience!
Specific Position Responsibilities
• Develop drawing for study and presentation as needed, under direct supervision of Interior Design team members
• Assist in research, sourcing, fabric selection, furniture design and meeting preparation
• Assist the Interior Design team in the specification and coordination of interior finishes and fixtures
• Maintain sample library
• Coordinate vendors presentation calendar
• Assist in the reviews of all interior design plans, FF&E specs, submittals and shop drawings prepared by vendor, consultants and in-house design team
• Begins to understand the process of time management, project planning, concept, and design
• Handle various tasks as directed
• Provide administrative assistance as needed
• Completion of minimum 2nd year of Art, Interior Design or Architecture bachelor’s program or enrollment in related master’s degree program.
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketch-Up and Photoshop
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Ability to follow design direction
• Detail oriented
• Good command of English.
• Strong design capabilities as demonstrated in portfolio or work samples
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume and portfolio to HCMCResumes@bharchitects.com, with “Interior Design Student” in the subject line.