WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD FUN AT WORK?!
B+H Architects, an award-winning full-service architectural practice located downtown across the street from the iconic Seattle Public Library, is seeking an Interior Designer 2 for its rapidly growing and well-established Firm. Are you a team player with a great attitude looking for a professionally rewarding experience? If you have 4 or more years of professional experience in Interior Design, and you enjoy team events as well as weekly Thirsty Thursdays and yearlong summer hours, KEEP READING!
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Participate as an active and contributing member of project teams while working under the supervision of the Senior Interior Designer and Project Manager.
- Complete interior design assignments that include programming, concept development and conceptual design, space planning, schematic design, design development, and construction documentation.
- Work as a member of collaborative design teams, including interior designers, environmental graphic designers, architects and planners.
- Work with the Senior Interior Designer and team members to develop design concepts in 2D and 3D, generating high quality renderings for presentation.
- Generate presentation visuals using InDesign and Photoshop.
- Participate in the selection and presentation of furniture, fixtures, equipment, interior finishes and lighting.
- Using Revit, generate finish plans, interior elevations, details, and material specifications needed for construction.
- Accompany senior colleagues to select client meetings, learning to be an effective presenter and maintain good client relationships.
- Work and maintain working relationships with external consultants, product representatives, furniture dealers, and fabricators.
- Attend internal and external meetings as required.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Natural ability to be awesome!
Your education and experience should include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or related field from an accredited school.
- 4+ years of professional experience as an Interior Designer.
- Skilled in Revit, Enscape, and/or other 3D modeling software.
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite applications (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Experience selecting and specifying furniture, finishes, materials and light fixtures appropriate to project type.
- Working knowledge of ADA guidelines, basic building code and construction methods.
- Graphics and visualization skills to effectively communicate design ideas.
- Intention to obtain NCIDQ certification.
To apply for this position, please go to https://bharchitects.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=26
This company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.