B+H is a global, award-winning, full-service design firm recognized for excellence in sustainable design, technical expertise and the delivery of complex, large-scale projects. A legacy of over 60 years of design innovation and problem solving has endowed us with a depth of knowledge, skill and agility that benefits each client we serve, wherever they are in the world.
Working from studios in Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Seattle, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Shenzhen, Ho Chi Minh City and Dubai, we are creating the framework around which people live their lives. Our ability to span across scales and levels of complexity is evidenced by our large portfolio of work ranging from the planning of entire regions and cities through to the defining and shaping of public spaces, individual buildings and interiors – each requiring the coordination of talented multidisciplinary teams.
We are committed to delivering high-performance and sustainable communities, buildings and environments that exceed client expectations, contribute to human well-being, and enhance the health of our planet. We believe in the power of design to elevate people’s lives and we are committed to doing everything necessary to deliver environments that outperform our clients’ expectations, now and in the future.
For more information, please visit https://bhadvancestrategy.com .
- Identify and solve technical problems
- PC-based application support, maintenance, and upgrades
- Support hardware and software matters pertaining to users and network systems
- Set up and install PC’s and Mac’s
- End-user orientation
- Maintain records and adhere to security practices
- Work on IT projects with Systems Manager
- Maintain, analyze, troubleshoot, and support desktop computer systems, hardware, and peripherals
- Deploy, maintain, and configure workstations, laptops, printers, and peripheral equipment
- Maintain back-ups, restoring files as required, and ensuring backup media rotation stays on schedule
- Resolve computer and network issues while ensuring system/data integrity is maintained
- Maintain hardware warranties and keep hardware and software inventory up to date
- Fully understand Windows, PC hardware, and common Windows applications (MS Office, anti-virus, etc)
- Must have excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize and organize in a fast-paced environment
- Attend meetings as required
Education & Experience
- College degree or equivalent in related field
- 3-5 years of technical experience in mainly Windows environment
- Familiarity with Mac OS
- Familiarity with Windows servers
- Able to work independently and with little supervision
- Familiarity with Autodesk products is an asset
- Experience in the Architectural/Engineering industry is an asset
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for the job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Diversity and inclusion have always been at the core of our values at B+H. A diverse workforce with wide perspectives and creative ideas benefits our clients, the communities where we operate and all of us as colleagues. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Submit your resume through our website by clicking HERE.