B+H is a global, award-winning consulting and design solutions firm. We leverage the core visualization and integration skills of an architecture and design practice to understand and articulate complex data into transformative solutions across a broad spectrum of sectors and services.
Founded on a legacy of over 65 years of creating bold and inspiring spaces for people, B+H provides core architecture, planning, landscape, and interior design services. Today our team includes more than 450 curious designers, place makers, strategists, storytellers, and creative human beings who believe in embracing change and challenging the status quo to deliver resilient, healthy environments that make positive contributions to their communities and are characterized by vibrant human experiences.
Collaborating across ten studios in Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Seattle, Dubai, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Singapore & Ho Chi Minh City, B+H’s architects, interior designers, planners, landscape architects, organizational design specialists, experience designers, researchers, analysts, and brand strategists combine strategic thinking, bold design, and advanced technology with the creative human energy of an interdisciplinary, multigenerational team. B+H delivers strategic consulting and high-value design solutions that shape spaces, communities, and economies.
For more information, please visit www.bharchitects.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Google+.
Reporting to the Director, Planning & Landscape Viet Nam, and working closely with Design Director in the Viet Nam office as well as Principals in the Toronto and Shanghai studios. The Landscape Architect will be responsible for overseeing the design process for other members of our design team by acting as a mentor, innovator and collaborator. This individual will also be tasked with developing and maintaining relationships with clients. Applicants should demonstrate qualities of strong leadership, progressive design skills and innovative thinking, project management, good communication and graphics skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary and open studio environment. Individuals with a passion for design innovation, creativity and collaboration will excel in this team environment.
• Collaborate with other design disciplines within the Viet Nam office as well as other B+H offices globally.
• Communicate closely with the leadership team in implementing the team vision while working independently on a day-to-day basis.
• Participate and engage the team in elevating the creativity and collaborative aspects of the design process and final design and presentation qualities of projects.
• Keep current in globally design trends and issues.
• Provide mentoring to promote succession for the team members
• Participate and oversee the development of design concept direction through implementation into subsequent production and construction stages.
• Develop modern design concept, graphic and presentation materials as required.
• Provide technical design support as needed.
• Develop and maintain client relationships.
• Lead client presentations and major consultant meetings.
• Regional traveling to project sites and client meetings as required.
• University degree or Diploma in Architecture or Landscape Architecture or Masters in Landscape Architecture or Architecture (or equivalent)
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the professional field, including project management experience with an international design practice.
• Strong conceptual design knowledge, with strong graphic communication skills including development of hand sketches.
• Proficiency in presentation graphics software, including Photoshop, and Illustrator.
• Proficiency in 3D modeling programs such as SketchUp and 3D Max.
• Proficiency in drafting using Revit and AutoCAD.
• Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Proven ability to communicate effectively with a geographically and ethnically diverse team.
• Strong and positive leadership and interpersonal qualities.
• Working knowledge of local construction industry and plant materials.
• Ability to work independently and under pressure.
• Detail oriented, efficient, adaptable to changing deadlines and priorities, and work well collaboratively.
• Evidence of a genuine passion for landscape architecture, public spaces and the natural environment.
For more information about our firm please visit www.bharchitects.com
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume and portfolio to HCMCResumes@bharchitects.com, with “Landscape Architect” in the subject line.