WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD FUN AT WORK?!
B+H Architects, an award-winning full-service architectural practice located downtown across the street from the iconic Seattle Public Library, is seeking a Marketing Coordinator for its rapidly growing and well-established Firm. Are you a team player with a great attitude looking for a professionally rewarding experience? If you have up to 3 years of professional experience in marketing, and you enjoy team events as well as weekly Thirsty Thursdays and yearlong summer hours, KEEP READING!
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Assemble and develop a range of custom material in support of business development, including RFP & RFQ submissions, fee letters, client presentations and other marketing collateral.
- Maintain and organize necessary infrastructure to effectively support business development efforts, including BD leads tracking, maintenance of a CRM, update of project sheets and resumes.
- Maintain calendar of conferences and awards, including drafting, preparing and assembling award submissions.
- Assist with other general marketing activities as required, which may include event coordination and logistics, coordinating attendance at industry events and conferences, development and submission of conference speaking abstracts, social media and website posts.
- Be able to multitask and work on several projects simultaneously, often with tight deadline but always with very careful attention to detail.
- Ensure document quality via proofreading, correction, and consistent use of company standards.
- Writing and copy editing for project case studies, blog posts, social media, client pitches and presentations, video scripts and ad hoc marketing pieces such as postcards or holiday cards, with the ability to adapt tone and style to the target audience.
- Exceptional writing ability, for a range of purposes and audiences (please submit a portfolio of writing samples).
- Collaboration Skills, including the ability to work in an open team environment.
- Cultural sensitivity, with an openness and eagerness to learning how to work and communicate effectively with team members from around the world.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attend internal and external meetings as required.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Natural ability to be awesome!
Your education and experience should include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field.
- 0-3 years of experience.
- Experience in a similar role a plus, preferably in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction industry or with a professional services company.
- Experience with CRM systems a plus.
- Experience with graphics and publishing software (e.g. MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and web-based tools).
- Proficiency with social media and web tools (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn).
- Website editing experience in WordPress a plus.
To apply for this position, please go to https://bharchitects.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=39
This company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.