Do you alphabetize your pantry? Is Marie Kondo your favorite TV personality? Are you an all-star cat herder? If so, we need you!
B+H Advance Strategy is the Seattle location of the global design + consulting firm B+H Architects. We’re looking for a marketing coordinator to join our team as we grow our presence and support of our consulting practice and global studios.
The B+H Advance Strategy marketing team is responsible for generating proposals and marketing packages in support of ongoing business development efforts for consulting, architecture, and interior design projects, as well as marketing & communications activities and initiatives including digital and social media, public relations, events, and thought leadership. You will be responsible for supporting a high volume of proposal and marketing package creation by project managing submissions, coordinating resumes, curating project pages and other marketing collateral. You’ll also assist with our social media strategy by tracking and posting to our social media accounts and publishing content generated by or co-created with our current team. You will also assist with administrating our Hubspot account and coordinating and scheduling social media planning meetings to ensure consistent and timely posting.
The responsibilities of this new team member will include:
- Project management of proposal submissions
- Proposal development and coordination
- Sourcing, compiling, and editing proposal content
- Digital asset management: Organizing and maintaining marketing collateral and files across systems
- Management of both local and global social media calendar and posts across social media platforms
- Administration of Hubspot account
- Coordination and execution of planning meetings for social and digital marketing
- General marketing team support- we’re an agile team that tries new things, we’ll need you to step up on projects and tasks as we take on new challenges
The ideal candidate:
- Is highly organized, and finds joy in creating order from chaos
- Is proficient with a variety of social media platforms e.g. LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Communicates effectively through email, in person, and in both virtual and in-person meetings
- Is detail oriented and has a strong grasp of grammar and spelling
- Is comfortable prioritizing competing deadlines
- Enjoys working with large groups toward a common goal
- Is proficient in Adobe InDesign and has experience using CRM tools
This position will be a hybrid in-office and work from home. Ability to self-manage at-home work is a must.
B+H is a culture-driven organization, and our culture manifesto acts as guide and inspiration for our client and interpersonal relationships:
GO BOLD: Challenge the status quo. Safe to fail.
BEST IDEA WINS: No capes no crowns.
NO A**HOLES: Internal and external relationships
MAKE IT MATTER: Social conscience. Meaningful and Purposeful work.
SEEK TO GROW: Learn to change. Knowledge, talent, community.
PLAYFUL HUMANS: We are fun. We are free-spirited. Work hard, play hard.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for the job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Diversity and inclusion have always been at the core of our values at B+H. A diverse workforce with wide perspectives and creative ideas benefits our clients, the communities where we operate and all of us as colleagues. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
B+H is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Submit your resume HERE through our website.