Based in our Hong Kong studio as part of the Healthcare Architecture team and reporting to the Director of Healthcare based in Hong Kong. This position is responsible for supporting the healthcare design needs of our studios across Asia, while ensuring B+H global brand compliance and standards. This position will work closely with Asia-based Principals and Directors, as well Design team members based in other studios, countries and regions. The successful candidate has experience in a fast-paced, design focused atmosphere and thrives in an international, collaborative virtual team environment.
- Collaborate with project team on the creation and integration of clinical design planning, incorporation of medical equipment, and contributing to the development of interior design concepts
- Lead clinical end user group meetings and work with senior hospital management on strategic and detailed clinical design planning issues
- Significant experience with the design and planning of patient, ambulatory and diagnostic facilities
- Develop space plans that address the project parameters, user requirements and objectives while achieving innovative solutions
- Plan and program the development of large, complex medical facilities
- Demonstrate superb client service and ability to deliver projects on schedule and within budget
- Keep abreast of healthcare planning trends, codes and innovations including LEED and evidence based design principles
- Design and document all phases of the project: planning, design, construction documents and contract administration
Position Requirements :
- Bachelor or Master of Architecture Degree
- Architecture License preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of extensive experience planning complex healthcare projects with dedicated expertise of Healthcare Planning and Design on a wide range of healthcare projects
- Client service focus
- Hand Drawing + Sketching
- AutoCAD and MS Office proficiency
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Healthcare project experience in Asia especially in Hong Kong is a plus
For more information about our firm please visit www.bharchitects.com
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume and portfolio to AsiaResumes@bharchitects.com, with “Medical Planner” in the subject line.