Are you up to the challenge of keeping an energetic team of creative people organized and informed? Do you inspire order and calm with a positive attitude and professional flair?
We’re in search of a proactive Office Coordinator to support our Director of Operations. You’ll be an ambassador for our organization; approachable, welcoming, and service-oriented, you’ll be responsible for all reception area duties and ensuring that our organization runs smoothly and efficiently.
For more information, please visit https://bhadvancestrategy.com.
The Office Coordinator is responsible for being organized and proactive in supporting the Director of Operations while remaining positive and professional. The Office Coordinator is also responsible for keeping the organization running smoothly and positively, and responsible for all reception area duties while being approachable, service-oriented, and welcoming.
- Being the face and voice of our company culture and ethos.
- Welcome guests with a smile in person or on the phone.
- Receiving and routing incoming calls.
- Completing projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, and gaining the cooperation of others.
- Processing mail and incoming and outgoing package deliveries.
- Ensuring operational continuity by organizing office operations and procedures and managing calendars.
- Coordinating and scheduling project team meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assisting in event planning.
- Keeping kitchen stocked with food and beverages.
- Attending internal and external meetings as required.
- Attending project team meetings and record meeting minutes.
- Personal vehicle for occasional deliveries/pickups.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS:
- Exceptionally organized and attentive to detail
- Proactive and anticipates the needs of the executive.
- Positive and professional with a great attitude.
- A team player.
- Resourceful and willing to help wherever needed.
- Approachable and welcoming.
- Discreet and exercises independent judgment
- Great at prioritizing.
- Able to remain calm under pressure.
- A multi-tasking, multi-hat-wearing marvel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Collaboration skills, including the ability to work in an open team environment.
- Time management and organization skills.
- Ability to coordinate support and assistance in a hybrid in-office and work from home environment.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 2 years of professional Office Coordinator or Executive Assistant experience.
- Professional customer services skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Teams.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 20 pounds at a time.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for the job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
WHO YOU’LL BE JOINING:
B+H is a creative, culture-driven organization with a collaborative, team mindset and a desire to do great work while having fun along the way. Our Culture Manifesto guides and inspires the way we work and why we do it.
GO BOLD: Challenge the status quo. Safe to fail.
BEST IDEA WINS: No capes no crowns.
NO A**HOLES: Internal and external relationships
MAKE IT MATTER: Social conscience. Meaningful and purposeful work.
SEEK TO GROW: Learn to change. Knowledge, talent, community.
PLAYFUL HUMANS: We are fun. We are free-spirited. Work hard, play hard.
We live our culture by creating lots of opportunities to learn together, play together, and work better together. Activities include themed social events, B+H Edu classes, our regular Wine Wednesday Happy Hour, and community outreach events. We’re always looking for new ways to share and celebrate together so bring your ideas!
Diversity and inclusion have always been at the core of our values at B+H. A diverse workforce with wide perspectives and creative ideas benefits our clients, the communities where we operate, and all of us as colleagues. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
B+H is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
To apply, click here.