B+H Architects is a global, award-winning firm with a 60+ year legacy of building creative solutions for clients through the delivery of architecture, interior design, landscape, planning, and other consulting services.
Working from studios in Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Seattle, Los Angeles, Dubai, Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Singapore & Ho Chi Minh City, we are creating the framework around which people live their lives. We believe in the power of design to transform spaces, communities, and economies. We enable our clients’ visions through customized designs that exceed their business goals and inspire the people that live, work, heal, play, and learn within them. We view every challenge as an opportunity for learning and never lose sight of the people we’re designing for – regardless of the type of development, scale, scope, or geography involved.
Our more than 450 team members are committed to delivering bold and inspiring design + consulting solutions that are driven by honed insight, active listening, fearless entrepreneurialism, and a collaborative fusion of perspectives. Design performance achieved through constant innovation, accountability, hands-on service, cultivating talent, and being a champion for diversity in all its forms – these are the things we value.
Reporting to the Asia Proposals Manager in Shanghai and based in the Ho Chi Minh City studio, this role is responsible for providing day-to-day regional proposal coordination support and production for our Singapore & Vietnam studios and other key SE Asia markets.
The Proposal Coordinator for SE Asia will work with B+H Principals & Directors throughout the region, but most closely with the the Principals & Directors of the Vietnam studio and the Regional President of Asia based in Shanghai.
This role will work closely and collaboratively with M&BD colleagues based in 10 studios across Asia, North America and The Middle East. Therefore, the ideal candidate will thrive and have experience working in a “virtual” team environment, with colleagues based in offices around the world.
Specific Position Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Principals, Directors and other professional staff to provide proposals support and coordination for Singapore/SE Asia pursuits
- Assemble submission packages for project qualifications process including but not limited to EOI (Expression of Interest), RFI (Request for Information) and RFP (Request for Proposal).
- Monitor key opportunity databases (e.g. GeBiz, Ariba etc.) for potential proposal leads.
- Collaborate with global Marketing & BD team on updating Marketing materials essential for proposal delivery, including firm overview & highlights, sector capabilities, awards lists, project sheets etc.
- Contribute to other projects and initiatives as required, including BD reports & client research, to support Business Development initiatives regionally and globally.
- Participate in regional and global M&BD team calls as required, occasionally outside of normal working hours to accommodate the time zone differences of a global team
- Minimum of 3 years professional work experience in a fast-paced, creative industry, preferably in an international environment, in a role involving project management of multiple deliverables and requiring content and input from multiple stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Suites – InDesign is essential.
- High competency in both written and spoken English and Vietnamese.
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills are essential.
- Ability to handle stressful situations under demanding conditions in a time-sensitive environment.
- Strong attention to detail and focus on accuracy of fine print.
- Ability to coordinate and track multiple schedules and deadlines.
- Ability to quickly learn new and unfamiliar concepts and tasks.
- Flexibility to work overtime.
- Comfortable with working in a virtual ‘team’ environment.
- Conscientious and flexible, with a strong work ethic and team-player attitude.
- Experience in design and real estate industry an asset but not essential
For more information about our firm please visit www.bharchitects.com
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume and portfolio to HCMCResumes@bharchitects.com, with “Proposal Coordinator” in the subject line.