B+H is a global, award-winning, full service design firm recognized for excellence in sustainable design, technical expertise and the delivery of complex, large-scale projects. A legacy of over 60 years of design innovation and problem solving has endowed us with a depth of knowledge, skill and agility that benefits each client we serve, wherever they are in the world.
Working from studios in Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Seattle, Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Singapore, Ho Chi Minh City and Dubai, we are creating the framework around which people live their lives. Our ability to span across scales and levels of complexity is evidenced by our large portfolio of work ranging from the planning of entire regions and cities through to the defining and shaping of public spaces, individual buildings and interiors – each requiring the coordination of talented multidisciplinary teams.
We believe in the power of design to elevate people’s lives and we are committed to doing everything necessary to deliver environments that outperform our clients’ expectations, now and in the future.
The Interiors Project Manager position will be responsible for individual clients and day to day project management. The incumbent will lead projects from end to end – and will be responsible for delivering project scope and coordinating the necessary project support. Project Manager will work collaboratively with project director in the completion of proposals, projects and project reporting. Financial management of the fee is the responsibility of the Project Manager and coordinated weekly with the Project Director/Director of Practice.
Ideally, it would be beneficial to have experience in projects crossing Architecture and Interiors, and/or experience collaborating with other disciplines or offices in other locations, as we are a global firm with projects being delivered in partnership with other teams.
Specific Position Responsibilities
- Oversees multiple interior design projects through management of day to day activities and ensure the completion of projects within budget, on schedule and meeting all program objectives.
- Work together with Project Director and Design Team to ensure continued focus on delivering design excellence in all project work.
- Assists in preparing project presentations and collaborates with Project Director to oversee RFPs in a timely and competitive method; May participate and/or lead client presentations.
- Serve as primary resource to clients on all project related issues and keep effective communicates with consultants, contractors, sub-consultants and other disciplines.
- Understands Client’s expectations; Consistently provide complete and timely communication of project information to and from Clients and project team
- Fosters a culture of external and internal client service.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or equivalent is education or experience required.
- 10+ years of professional relevant experience in ID project management with exposures to hospitality/workplace/commercial/healthcare projects.
- Ability to manage multiple projects of a complex scope
- Strong organization, collaboration and communication skills to lead clients and the design team throughout planning processes.
- Ability to plan, organize, motivate, mentor, direct and evaluate the work of others
- Mandarin is bonus but must have strong level of English communication skills.
For more information about our firm please visit www.bharchitects.com
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume and portfolio to HCMCResumes@bharchitects.com, with “Senior ID Project Manager” in the subject line.