The Senior Architectural Project Manager/Director position will be responsible for individual clients and day to day project management. The incumbent will lead projects from end to end – and will be responsible for delivering project scope and coordinating the necessary project support. Project Manager/Director will work collaboratively with Principals in the completion of proposals, projects and project reporting. Undertake full project forecasting and financial management and report directly to the Architecture Principals.
Ideally this candidate should be a qualified architect who is also passionate in design so that he can communicate the client design vision with the design team. It would be beneficial to have experience in projects collaborating with other disciplines or offices in other Asia locations especially Southern China, as we are a global firm with projects being delivered in partnership with other teams.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversees multiple architecture projects through management of day to day activities and ensure the completion of projects within budget, on schedule and meeting all program objectives.
- Serve as primary resource to clients on all project related issues and keep effectively communicates with consultants, contractors, sub-consultants and other disciplines.
- Understands the client’s expectations; Consistently provide complete and timely communication of project information to and from clients and project team
- Fosters a culture of external and internal client service.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or equivalent education and experience required.
- 15+ years of professional relevant (international) experience in working on large scale Architectural projects, mixed-use, commercial, office, healthcare projects, etc. are deems an advantage.
- Solid project experiences throughout the full services of architectural design phases, from concept, schematic, DD, working drawing, Tender, to CA.
- Strong organization, collaboration and communication skills to lead clients and design team, and consultant teams, incl. lighting, Interior, Landscape, Curtain wall, Signage, Traffic, etc.
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines – flexible in term of multitasking and tight project schedule.
- Fluency in Cantonese, English and Mandarin who has good track records of serving corporate clients both in HK and China.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume and portfolio to AsiaResumes@bharchitects.com, with “Senior Project Manager/Director, Architecture” in the subject line.