Working from our Seattle studio, the Senior Project Manager will be responsible for effectively leading teams while overseeing key elements of the design process. The Senior Project Manager will be the primary point of contact with our clients, which currently include several Puget Sound tech and online companies, as well as several workplace and hospitality clients located throughout Puget Sound, the America’s and Asia.
- Proven experience leading teams while managing small to complex, large-scale projects.
- Managing fundamental aspects of project delivery, from the design and construction documentation to construction administration.
- Developing, organizing and reviewing building plans and design document.
- Developing strategy, preparing proposals, and assisting in negotiating contracts.
- Determining and scheduling different stages of the design process according to client needs.
- Assigning, coordinating and reviewing the work of project teams; including engineering and specialty consultants.
- Managing multiple projects, depending on scale and complexity.
- Manage project Budgets and monitor Budget Forecasting.
- Interfacing with client contacts and their representatives.
- Leading and coordinating project meetings, including development of meeting agendas and record keeping.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Communication Proficiency
- Collaboration Skills
- Technical Capacity
- Time Management and Organization
- Accreditation with the Council for Interior Design
- 10+ years of professional experience
- Proficiency in digital software including REVIT (2-3 years of working knowledge), Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite and Sketchup (preferred)
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience in all facets of project delivery from design, technical drawings, permitting, as well as FF&E coordination and specifications is preferred
- Strong and positive leadership and interpersonal qualities
- Detail oriented, efficient, adaptable to changing deadlines and priorities
- Passionate and inspirational with a collaborative approach
- No overnight travel is likely for this position. There may be occasional local day travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for the job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
*This company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with “SEATTLE – Senior Project Manager”.