B+H Architects is a global, award-winning, full-service design firm recognized for excellence in sustainable design, technical expertise and the delivery of complex, large-scale projects. A legacy of over 60 years of design innovation and problem solving has endowed us with a depth of knowledge, skill and agility that benefits each client we serve, wherever they are in the world.
Working from studios in Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Seattle, Dubai, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Ho Chi Minh City and Shenzhen, we are creating the framework around which people live their lives. Our ability to span across scales and levels of complexity is evidenced by our large portfolio of work ranging from the planning of entire regions and cities through to the defining and shaping of public spaces, individual buildings and interiors – each requiring the coordination of talented multidisciplinary teams.
We are committed to delivering high-performance and sustainable communities, buildings and environments that exceed client expectations, contribute to human well-being, and enhance the health of our planet. We believe in the power of design to elevate people’s lives and we are committed to doing everything necessary to deliver environments that outperform our clients’ expectations, now and in the future.
For more information please visit https://bhadvancestrategy.com
The Marketing Graphic Designer 1 will work closely with the Marketing team and Experience Design Director to creatively translate and graphically express the B+H Advance Strategy brand into our internal and external facing marketing collateral, client presentation materials, web presence, social media and more. Candidates should possess a passion for executing superb graphic design in a deadline driven environment.
- Work as an integrated member on a team of architects, interior designers, strategic thinkers and marketing professionals to creatively showcase the firm’s work in our brand voice.
- Collaborate with marketing coordinators, designers and studio leadership to graphically communicate brand messaging, thought leadership and firm culture.
- Participate in pre-design strategy workshops aimed at creating design solutions to elevate our brands.
- Design clever, delightful materials that engage clients and create positive impressions.
- Create dynamic, digital collateral pieces to support business development.
- Prepare production-ready artwork for a variety of applications.
- Attend internal and external meetings as required.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Collaboration skills, including the ability to work in an open team environment.
- Time management and organization skills.
- Initiative and desire to learn.
- Open and receptive to coaching, ability to assimilate feedback and learn quickly from it.
- Able to take direction and know when to reach out for guidance.
- Ability to work towards and meet deadlines.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, web design, visual communication, or related field.
- 1-3 years professional experience in graphic design, environmental graphic design, web/app design, or similar studio experience.
- Experience with planning, design, and creation of dynamic digital content and motion graphics is highly desired.
- Website design experience is desired.
- Experience in architecture or interior design is desired.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects) and MS Office.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for the job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Diversity and inclusion have always been at the core of our values at B+H. A diverse workforce with wide perspectives and creative ideas benefits our clients, the communities where we operate and all of us as colleagues. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
B+H Architects is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
If this is a role you are interested in, we’d love to hear from you. Submit your application HERE
For more information please visit https://bharchitects.com