This role requires you to be design-oriented and be willing to develop your career in a professional office environment as you will have the chance to work for a prestigious international firm and working with Top specialists in their field who will be able to guide your skills to the next level.
Specific Position Responsibilities
- Support the project designer in the development of the architectural design, including reviewing the design requirements.
- Attend team meetings as necessary to coordinate drawings, and provide information as required.
- Utilize Revit and CAD to draft design drawings and schedules following office standards including 3D models. Make alterations to design drawings as directed by more senior staff.
- Work with current design techniques, building systems, and keeps current with design trends, code changes, and developments to sustain and improve technical and design skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Relevant University degree in Architecture.
- 4+ years’ experience in Design Architect role with strong graphic, visual representation of Architectural concepts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Software/Technology: AutoCAD 2017 or similar, Revit 2018, 3D Software knowledge preferred (Sketchup or 3DsMax), Microsoft Office 2016 (including Excel), Presentation Software (Power Point or Photoshop) Microsoft Project InDesign skills an advantage.
- Passion for innovative Architectural design and sustainability.
- Well-developed time management and project management skills required to undertake projects
- Professional, client service oriented and positive representative of the firm
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines – flexible in term of multitasking and tight project schedule.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume and portfolio to HCMCResumes@bharchitects.com, with “Architectural Designer” in the subject line.