B+H + U
Our integrated and global practice provides rich learning experiences that will drive your career to the next level. Imagine the possibilities when you can work in your city, across the country, or on the other side of the world. Hone your skills and develop your talents in a collaborative environment composed of a large and diverse group of professionals working on sector-specific and multi-disciplinary projects. With a portfolio of work that includes small and large-scale building and landscape architecture, interior design, and planning projects, there’s a place for you at B+H.
Come grow with us!
Join the team. Find your voice. Inspire your soul. Make an impact.
Compensation And Benefits
- Competitive salaries are reviewed annually
- Annual bonus plan based on performance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Local fitness club discounts
- Annual employee engagement survey
- Recognition of employee service milestones
- Regular in-studio, design-oriented learning experiences
- A variety of team building events
- Charitable activities and corporate social responsibility program
- Integrated and multi-disciplinary design projects
- Mentoring program to support employees in career growth
- Regular learning opportunities
- Design technology support with access to latest software
- Financial support for professional development, membership, and registration
We inspire excellence and passion through thoughtful collaboration.
Creative and Graphic Design Lead, North America
OUR FIRM B+H is a global, award-winning consulting and design solutions firm. We leverage the core visualization and integration skills...View Position
Senior Interior Designer – Healthcare Focus
Our Firm B+H is a global, award-winning, full-service design firm recognized for excellence in sustainable design, technical expertise and the...View Position
Intermediate Interior Designer, Shanghai
This Opportunity We are seeking a talented design-oriented Intermediate Interior Designer in our Shanghai Studio. Reporting to Senior Interior Designer...View Position