During World Green Building Week 2018, WorldGBC will host webinars through their Better Places for People project. From learning about what quantifies a healthy and green indoor environment, to navigating the different health and well-being and environmental certifications, and exploring co-benefits of green building design for planet and people, join WorldGBC’s Catriona Brady to learn more about health and well-being in green building.
Investigating Co-Benefits – Do People and Planet Go Hand in Hand?
Join B+H Regional Managing Principal and Chair of WorldGBC Lisa Bate and industry experts including Cushman and Wakefield, University College London, and Origin on October 4th for the final webinar of the series, ‘Questioning Co-Benefits – do people and planet go hand in hand?’.
Throughout the series of webinars, topics addressed include conversations around a sustainable built environment. To conclude the series, together we’ll address some of the key challenges facing our industry, including;
- Can you ‘design-in’ a healthy and green environment?
- Are healthy and green buildings a good return on investment?
- How do we address the conflicts between health and green to create truly sustainable buildings?
- B+H Architects, Lisa Bate, Chair of World Green Building Council
- UCL, Helen Pineo
- Cushman & Wakefield, Despina Katsikis
- RESET, Raefer Wallis
- World Green Building Council, Catriona Brady, moderator